Tuesday, August 28, 2007

been so long nv update liao

haha.. so long nv update.. already! lolz.. last friday mummy go operation although can heard her scream i understand it is very painfull.. haha but no choice larh.. is woman sickness lolz. hope everything will be fine..
jinjin came on thursday.. after wrk go fetch her den head to my house.. she will be staying at my place till she found a place near her wrk hopfully.. as she tot it was very far.. but for me i use to it already larh.. lolz..

den friday night faith n faris came my house to stay.. mummy can't do heavy jobs so i bring enen out with jace they all.. haha.. so many aunties wan hold his hand but he no care.. haha! he like mag alot larh.. haha! got mu ai.. lolz! the next day bring enen to my ah ma house my aunt wan bring him go BBQ n swimming after tat aunt bring him back.. OMG he got night mare lor.. keep say i dun wan swimming... haiz.. i kanna scare lor.. haha.. so i hug him n sleepp.. got him very xin fu sia.. lolz.. he is a lovely kid i love him man! haha!! when i heard he call me gugu.. saying he love me.. i am so touch~ really the can't say out the xin fu sia.. haha!! maybe ur think i am prevent sai.. own nepfew say until like tis.. but no choice i really felt xin fu when i am with hiM~ lolz.. of cuz i dun like him but i LOVE him man lol~! infact i love bOth of them very MUch! haha.. my *** dunno hw to think larhz!! so old liao still dunno hw to think.. a good ****** become like tis!! haiz.. nothing to say him ar!

No comments: